Monetary, Exchange and Credit policy
Regulation and Stability of the Financial System
- Objective 1: To maintain price stability.
- Objective 2: To maintain an adequate level of international reserves.
- Objective 3: To recapitalize the Central Bank and maintain suitable levels of capitalization.
- Objective 4: To pursue the stability and reinforcement of the financial system.
- Objective 5: To contribute to the application of the principles of corporate governance and the transparency of the financial system.
- Objective 6: To rely on an efficient and safe system for the liquidation of payments and securities.
Governance and Transparency
- Objective 7: To create the foundations for an effective system for assessment and risk management.
- Objective 8: To reinforce the account rendering process and the disclosure of the Central bank’s economic information.
- Objective 9: To obtain suitable levels of internal corporate governance.
- Objective 10: To rely on a comprehensive information system adapted to institutional management.
- Objective 11: To improve on the level of performance of the Central Bank’s human resources.
- Objective 12: To reinforce the Central Bank’s management abilities..
- Identification with the institutional mission,
- Effectiveness and efficiency,